Monday, April 27, 2009

Jeff-man and Celeste-ra.


And by Jeff-and-Celeste-brand-editorial, we meant another copyright-infringing advertisement.... But come back for next week's thrilling conclusion to GENRE SQUAD: An Unannounced Visit!

--------------------------------------------------------

POLL RESULTS!:
This place a mess! When last time you clean?

  • Umm...what's that over there?! *Run away!* (36%)
  • Last weekend, I swear! (15%)
  • I'm waiting for the maid to show up. ...And until I can afford a maid. (21%)
  • Let's be honest: possibly never. (27%)

Be sure to vote in this week's poll!:
...Jeff-man and Celeste-ra?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha. when i was little, my daycare center had TONS of awesome action figures, she-ra being my favorite. i would have daily face-offs with whatever unfortunate kid happened to be playing with her when i got there (after my mom left of course).

m.e.g. said...

I don't know if this link will work, but I believe this is your art that someone has made a fb album of and isn't giving you credit for. :(

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6765295&id=754480724&ref=mf